Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm bringing Saddleback!


Yes, well. I finally pulled the trigger on the last bag I'll ever buy. The last "briefcase" I'll ever buy. The last "briefcase" from Saddleback Leather in Dark Coffee that I'll ever buy... for myself.

I couldn't pass it up. I've been drooling on these things for a while now, and they finally had a sale on one of their bags in the "outlet" (Dave's Deals) that made it impossible to resist. It's this exact, pictured bag, actually. And I'm already in love with it. It's an older model and has a few minor things about it that aren't up to snuff with most of their new bags, so I got it drastically marked down. But, it still has the same 100 year warranty and includes all the awesomeness of their normal bags.

I'm massively stoked for Thursday (the day UPS claims it will be here). Hopefully, all will go as planned and I'll be packing my things in style. And, since I'm looking for work, I'll be packing my things in style when I'm living on the side of the road. :)

No comments: